Return Pump - Jecod
Jecod 'Professional' Range DCP Pumps
These new pumps improve on the previous DCP pump design as follows:
- Sine Wave controller technology provides super quiet operation
- New Digital Controller- Speed Control Settings Between 30%-100% in 1
- Watt increments (DCP4000 and DCP2500 has an 8 speed controller)
- Digital display of power consumption.
- Suitable for external and internal operation
- Seals for input and output connections
- Improved Head Pressure Performance over DCP Models
- New Enclosed Impeller Design For a more Quiet Operation
- Energy Saving up to 65%
- IC Electronic Detection- Automatic Power Off Protection Upon No Water
- Wear Resistant Ceramic Shaft
- DCP-2500 (23W)
Maximum flow rate of up to 2,500 litres/hour - adjustable from 750 - 2,500 litre/hour ( in 8 steps )
- DCP-4000 (33W)
Maximum flow rate of up to 4,000 litres/hour - adjustable from 1,200 - 4,000 litres per hour ( in 8 steps ).
- DCP-6500 (55W)
Maximum flow rate of up to 6,500 litres/hour - adjustable from 1,950 - 6,000 litres per hour in 1W steps.
- DCP-8000 (65W)
Maximum flow rate of up to 8,000 litres/hour - adjustable from 2,400 - 8,000 litres per hour in 1W steps.
- DCP-10000 (80W)
Maximum flow rate of up to 10,000 litres/hour - adjustable from 3,000 - 10,000 litres per hour in 1W steps.
- DCP-15000 (105W)
Maximum flow rate of up to 15,000 litres/hour - adjustable from 4,500 - 15,000 litres per hour in 1W steps.
- DCP-18000 (145W)
Maximum flow rate of up to 18,000 litres/hour - adjustable from 5,400 - 18,000 litres per hour in 1W steps.
- Electronic detection of no water enables automatic power off protection
- Motor protection if rotor is blocked
- Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
- No copper elements
- Long operation life is achieved by the use of wear resistant ceramic shaft
- Soft start operation - pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
- Feed mode disables pump for 10 minutes
- Speed settings (30% - 100%) in 1Watt (or 8 steps for DCP 2500/4000) steps with power consumption indication - setting is retained if power is lost.
- DCP-2500 = 103 x 73 x 98 L x W x H (mm)
- DCP-4000 = 158 x 80 x 128 L x W x H (mm)
- DCP-6500 = 196 x 104 x 163 L x W x H (mm)
- DCP-8000 = 196 x 104 x 163 L x W x H (mm)
- DCP-10000 = 196 x 104 x 163 L x W x H (mm)
- DCP-15000 = 223 x 126 x 192 L x W x H (mm)
- DCP-18000 = 223 x 126 x 192 L x W x H (mm)
- DCP Pump
- Sine Wave technology Controller
- Power adapter with Uk plug
- Connectors for rigid pipe
- Hosetail Connectors for flexible tube
- Inlet filter
- Er01: Abnormal Working current; Check if the pump voltage is correct or the controller is broken
- Er02: Controller overheating; Check whether the controller is exposed to sunshine or in a high temperature environment
- Er03: Pump idling; Check if the pump is running dry
- Er04: The impeller stops running; Check if the pump voltage is correct or the controller is broken
- Er05: Abnormal Working voltage. Check the input supplying voltage
View full product details »