Epo Putty - Alteco
Epo Putty Two Part Epoxy Putty 100g & 500g from Alteco
Epo Putty is a clay type two parts epoxy putty adhesive. Developed for use on concrete, fibreglass, metal, PVC, plastic, wood, etc, it can be applied on dry or wet surfaces and cures even under water.
Epo Putty doesnt shrink after cure, it can be drilled, grinded, filed and painted after it has cured. It is also resistant to chemicals and fungi.
Epo Putty is the new kid on the block of Aquarium Aquascaping. Whether you are bonding Live Rock together or fastening corals to rock in your tank Epo Putty is for you!
Epoxy Putty in Aquariums
Have you ever used a two part Epoxy Putty? Have you got excited about creating an amazing aquascape only to get frustrated with the rocks falling apart leaving large blobs of what can only be described as “chewing gum” stuck to your live rock?
Have you ever returned from the LFS with the perfect frag or coral, knowing exactly where you want it in your tank and then spent the rest of the day desperately trying to make it stick there.Turn your back for 5 minutes and it falls back to the sand bed, or you think it is stuck fast but the hermits or other CUC are determined to ruin your day and persist in trying to knock the coral off!
If that has ever happended to you and you have found it as infuriating as we have, rest assured those days are gone.
Here are just some of the reasons why your next purchase should be Epo Putty.
• Epo Putty is softer than competitive products, it mixes far easier by hand than other Epoxy Putties.
• Epo Putty doesnt remove oxygen from the water column in order to cure underwater.
• Epo Putty doesnt cloud the tank water.
• Epo Putty doesn't set your skimmer off running overtime.
• Epo Putty cures underwater and in salt water.
• Epo Putty is more workable than other Epoxy Putty products.
• Epo Putty is very very strong.
• Epo Putty sticks fast, it sticks first time and it sticks like...well you know.
• Available in 100g & 500 Pack Sizes
View full product details »